We had a scare first thing this morning when they could not find Elizabeth’s
heartbeat with the doppler device. They came in quickly with the sonnogram
and after what seemed like forever, we could see her heart beating. Whew!
So the the Mary’s are doing good as far as we can tell and Stacy is feeling
much better. She is on meds to stop the contractions and we are just waiting
to see if the leak closes back up.
They moved Stacy from labor and delivery to post partum room which means we
are looking a little better today. They will continue to monitor and we will
continue to wait and pray for everything to seal up and for the girls to
stay in there as long as possible.
We should have a better update tomorrow morning after we do a full sonnogram
and meet with Dr. Ball
We will keep you posted.
Still so humbled by the love and support!
Happily “stuck in Salt Lake”
Bo and Stacy